Pastel Peachy Pink Nonpareil
A very subtle pattern in shades of light peachy/pink and ivory. Marbled on a lightly textured paper with deckled edges. Second picture shows entire sheet.
- Size: 13 x 18 1/2 inches
- Grain: long
- Paint: Acrylic
- Base paper: Hahnemuhle Ingres
Weight: 90 gsm
- Paper Specs: This paper has a toothy finish. 100% alpha cellulose, acid-free, made in Germany by Hahnemuhle.
Additional Information About Our Products:
- Our maker's mark logo is stamped on the reverse side of each full and half size sheet identifying it as an authentic piece hand marbled in our studio. There may also be pencil or pen marks on the reverse side identifying which side we should marble. After being marbled, sheets are typically numbered on the back in pencil noting the paper size and style number. This information is not visible from the front of the paper. These characteristics are indicative of an authentic original piece of hand marbled paper. We feel that these add to the artisan quality of the product and the unique charm of the handmade process.
- Due to the wet nature of the marbling process there may be traces of paint on the reverse side. This characteristic is also indicative of an authentic original piece of hand marbled paper that adds to the artisan quality and the unique charm of the handmade process.
- We prioritize transparency and strive to provide accurate product listings and pictures. However, we cannot guarantee that colors will appear the same on all monitors, as this is beyond our control. If you have questions about pattern or color, please contact us before placing an order.
- All of our designs are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without license. Unless prior arrangements have been made, Marbled Paper Studio retains all rights to all patterns sold, including in-stock purchases and commissioned projects.