Exclusive Gift Experience: Design Your Own Marbled Paper
It’s more than a gift, it’s an experience!
Treat yourself or someone else with a unique opportunity to meet with a skilled artist to design a set of custom marbled paper that reflects their personal style. This exclusive experience provides someone with a passport into the world of creativity. An ideal gift for the artist or paper lover in your life.
About the experience:
- One 30-minute live Zoom consultation with the gift recipient to discuss their color and design preferences.
- Three custom-designed sheets of marbled paper generously sized at approximately 19"x 24" using custom mixed paints. Colors will be the same across all sheets of paper although the recipient may select up to three different patterns or stick with a single one—it's entirely up to them!
- Door-to-door shipping. All paper will be securely wrapped and mailed rolled in a sturdy cylinder tube ensuring a safe delivery. Tracking will be provided.
- A beautifully designed physical gift voucher for you to present to the recipient. We’ll also include a blank notecard for you to write a personal message to announce their gift. Enclose the voucher and notecard in a white envelope that you can seal securely with a decorative gold sticker featuring our shop logo.
How to redeem a gift voucher:
It’s simple! A gift voucher number is and written on voucher along with a printed QR code linking to information about the gift experience and how to contact us to get started. Consultations will be scheduled beginning in 2024.
**When ordering, please identify the recipients name in the notes section at checkout.
The fine print:
- Gift vouchers are physical gift cards that contain a unique code for redemption. Treat them like cash.
- Gift vouchers are for one-time use only.
- Gift vouchers and final products cannot be exchanged, returned, or redeemed for cash.
- This is a custom-made product and the timing of delivery will be discussed with the recipient during the consultation.
- Reproduction for commercial use is not allowed. Commercial licensing is available.
- The consultation is recorded and kept confidential. It will not be shared. It is only used in the rare event that we need to refer back to details regarding style preferences.
- Our maker's mark logo is stamped on the reverse side of each full and half size sheet identifying it as an authentic piece hand marbled in our studio. There may also be pencil or pen marks on the reverse side identifying which side we should marble. After being marbled, sheets are typically numbered on the back in pencil noting the paper size and style number. This information is not visible from the front of the paper. These characteristics are indicative of an authentic original piece of hand marbled paper. We feel that these add to the artisan quality of the product and the unique charm of the handmade process.
- Due to the wet nature of the marbling process there may be traces of paint on the reverse side. This characteristic is also indicative of an authentic original piece of hand marbled paper that adds to the artisan quality and the unique charm of the handmade process.
- We prioritize transparency and strive to provide accurate product listings and pictures. However, we cannot guarantee that colors will appear the same on all monitors, as this is beyond our control. If you have questions about pattern or color, please contact us before placing an order.
- All of our designs are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without license. Unless prior arrangements have been made, Marbled Paper Studio retains all rights to all patterns sold, including in-stock purchases and commissioned projects.