Hand Cast Original Art
Put classic charm on display with an original piece of artwork.
The focal point of this piece is a decorative gold medallion cast from an antique mold and hand painted. Proving to be versatile, you can display this piece of art on your Christmas tree during the holiday season and add to your home decor for enjoyment all year long.
The gold medallion is displayed on luxurious green fabric that is set against a backdrop of original marbled paper. The metallic gold Italian ribbon provides for effortless display.
Overall size: 4" square (not including ribbon)
- Colors: Various shades of green very light blue, white
- A Marbled Paper Studio exclusive; meticulously made entirely in our studio
- Small shop logo label on the reverse
- Our maker's mark logo is stamped on the reverse side of each full and half size sheet identifying it as an authentic piece hand marbled in our studio. There may also be pencil or pen marks on the reverse side identifying which side we should marble. After being marbled, sheets are typically numbered on the back in pencil noting the paper size and style number. This information is not visible from the front of the paper. These characteristics are indicative of an authentic original piece of hand marbled paper. We feel that these add to the artisan quality of the product and the unique charm of the handmade process.
- Due to the wet nature of the marbling process there may be traces of paint on the reverse side. This characteristic is also indicative of an authentic original piece of hand marbled paper that adds to the artisan quality and the unique charm of the handmade process.
- We prioritize transparency and strive to provide accurate product listings and pictures. However, we cannot guarantee that colors will appear the same on all monitors, as this is beyond our control. If you have questions about pattern or color, please contact us before placing an order.
- All of our designs are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without license. Unless prior arrangements have been made, Marbled Paper Studio retains all rights to all patterns sold, including in-stock purchases and commissioned projects.