Merry Marbled Christmas Ornament (Second Quality)
Add a festive touch to your holidays with our double sided hand marbled ceramic ornaments. Our star shaped ornaments are marbled multiple times to create an intricate layered pattern on both sides allowing you to pick which to put on display…it’s like having two ornaments in one!
Hang a star on your tree, use it to adorn a gift-wrapped present, or display around your home to add an extra bit of holiday atmosphere.
**This is a double sided ornament that has a chip visible from one side. Refer to pictures. It's still a beautiful piece so we've decided to list it and adjust the price accordingly.
- Each ornament is an original piece of art featuring variations in color, pattern, and texture adding to its authentic quality.
- Varnished for shine and protection.
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches from point to point (without ribbon)
- Italian metallic gold ribbon is tied to a metal loop. We left the ribbon untied at top so you can secure it to your desired length.
- Packaged in a white gift box ready for gift giving or safe storage.
- Not suitable for outdoor display.
- Please refer to the images in the listing for color and pattern.
- Original hand marbled designs: If you are purchasing multiples of one sheet please note that they will be similar but not identical. Due to the hand marbled process, no two are exactly the same.
- Our maker's mark logo is stamped on the reverse side of each full and half size sheet identifying it as an authentic piece hand marbled in our studio. There may also be pencil or pen marks on the reverse side identifying which side we should marble. After being marbled, sheets are typically numbered on the back in pencil noting the paper size and style number. This information is not visible from the front of the paper. These characteristics are indicative of an authentic original piece of hand marbled paper. We feel that these add to the artisan quality of the product and the unique charm of the handmade process.
- Due to the wet nature of the marbling process there may be traces of paint on the reverse side. This characteristic is also indicative of an authentic original piece of hand marbled paper that adds to the artisan quality and the unique charm of the handmade process.
- We prioritize transparency and strive to provide accurate product listings and pictures. However, we cannot guarantee that colors will appear the same on all monitors, as this is beyond our control. If you have questions about pattern or color, please contact us before placing an order.
- All of our designs are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without license. Unless prior arrangements have been made, Marbled Paper Studio retains all rights to all patterns sold, including in-stock purchases and commissioned projects.