Gift Voucher Redemption
Congratulations on receiving the gift of marbling magic!
Your Gift of Custom Marbled Paper.
This gift voucher is your passport into the world of creativity.
So Glad You're Here!
Your exclusive experience starts here...
Let me introduce myself...I'm Vanessa Reynoso. I am artist in Southern California specializing in the design of marbled patterns.
You'll have the unique opportunity to collaborate with me to design a set of one-of-a-kind hand marbled papers exclusively made just for you.
Imagine the delight of holding in your hands something that reflects your personal style and vision, brought to life by the skillful hands of an artist.
Your custom designed marbled paper can be used for artwork, crafting, card making, home decor, and more!
- One 30-minute Zoom consultation for us to discuss your color and design preferences for your beautiful gift.
- Three custom designed sheets of marbled paper generously sized at approximately 19"x24" using custom mixed paints.
- Door-to-door shipping. Your paper will be securely wrapped in our signature packaging and mailed rolled in a sturdy cylinder tube ensuring a safe delivery. Tracking will be provided.
How to Redeem Your Gift Voucher:
The first step is to schedule a consultation that will be conducted virtually through Zoom. Fill out the form toward the bottom of this page and I will contact you by email with available dates and times to meet.
Consultations will take place after the holiday season beginning in 2024. Please contact us early to get your consultation on the calendar.
What to Expect During the Consultation:
The goal is for us is to have a casual conversation about your color and pattern preferences. To help guide our conversation, think ahead about the colors you typically gravitate toward. Here are a few things to consider:
- Do you have favorite colors?
- Do you prefer bright colors or pastels?
- Do you prefer natural/organic patterns or more structured and traditional styles?
The colors you choose will be the same across all sheets of paper. I will show you several patterns to select from and you can choose up to three different patterns or stick with a single one—it's up to you!
Marbling is an intensive process so we'll also discuss timing and when you can expect to receive your gift. This is a custom process so keep in mind that it could take a few weeks for production.
What Happens After the Consultation:
In the days following our meeting, I will begin working my marbling magic to bring your design vision to life.
While you wait for your gift to be delivered, I invite you to stroll through the website, learn more about marbling process, and see a single sheet of paper come to life in a behind the scenes video. You can also check out the inspiration gallery to get ideas on how to use your new marbled paper.
Additional Details About Your Gift:
- Gift vouchers are one-time use only.
- Gift vouchers and final products cannot be exchanged, returned, or redeemed for cash.
- The gift voucher code is intended only for you. Do not share it with others to protect the security of your gift.
- Marbling is a very wet process so there may be paint on the reverse side of your paper sheets. This is indicative of an authentic hand marbled paper and charming handmade quality.
- Your gift is for personal use only. Reproduction for commercial use is not allowed. Please contact the studio if you are interested in commercial licensing.
- This is a one-on-one process and to ensure that our meeting is most efficient, guests are not allowed to join in on our Zoom consultation.
- The consultation is recorded and kept confidential. It is only used in the rare event that I need to refer back to details regarding your preferences. You will not have access to the recording and I will never share your information.