A virtual gift card from Marbled Paper Studio is a perfect choice for someone to indulge in their own shopping experience. Letting the recipient choose exactly what they want will be sure to bring them happiness. They will be sure to say: "Best. Gift. Ever."
How it works: Gift cards are delivered by email with instructions on how to redeem them. Print the email yourself or forward it to the recipient.
- E-Gift cards do not expire.
- E-Gift cards cannot be exchanged, returned, or redeemed for cash.
- Treat this like cash as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
*Additional denominations available. Contact us with the specific amount you're looking for - we're happy to accommodate and create a custom listing for you.
- Our maker's mark logo is stamped on the reverse side of each full and half size sheet identifying it as an authentic piece hand marbled in our studio. There may also be pencil or pen marks on the reverse side identifying which side we should marble. After being marbled, sheets are typically numbered on the back in pencil noting the paper size and style number. This information is not visible from the front of the paper. These characteristics are indicative of an authentic original piece of hand marbled paper. We feel that these add to the artisan quality of the product and the unique charm of the handmade process.
- Due to the wet nature of the marbling process there may be traces of paint on the reverse side. This characteristic is also indicative of an authentic original piece of hand marbled paper that adds to the artisan quality and the unique charm of the handmade process.
- We prioritize transparency and strive to provide accurate product listings and pictures. However, we cannot guarantee that colors will appear the same on all monitors, as this is beyond our control. If you have questions about pattern or color, please contact us before placing an order.
- All of our designs are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without license. Unless prior arrangements have been made, Marbled Paper Studio retains all rights to all patterns sold, including in-stock purchases and commissioned projects.