Pink, Blue, and Brown NonPareil Wax SealsRegular price $1.00
Shades of blue, pink, ivory and brown paint were used to create a traditional pattern known as "Nonpareil", a french word meaning "matchless"’ or "unrivalled" . Each pattern is framed in gold sealing wax.
- Set of ___
- Each wax seal features an adhesive peel-and-stick backing convenient for immediate use.
- Due to the nature of hand marbled paper, there will be variations in pattern and color from seal to seal. Each seal is unique and one of a kind. Not all colors may be included in every seal but they were made from the same sheet of marbled paper ensuring color consistency.
- A 1-inch diameter metal stamp is used to press the seal which can result in adding approximately 1/8 to 1/4 inches to the finished size. Due to the fact that each wax seal is individually handmade, there will be variations in shape and texture making each seal a one-of-a-kind.
Can I send my seals through the mail? Yes, you can but here are a few important tips to consider:
- Whenever possible, I recommended using an outer envelope to ensure that your mail arrives safely without being scratched or damaged during transit.
- Ask your local post office to "hand cancel" your mail since there is a potential that seals may get damaged if they are run through a sorting machine. The post office charges extra to hand cancel an envelope, but it is worth the extra cost to help ensure that your seal doesn't get damaged before it arrives in the recipient's mailbox. I've sent letters without asking the post office to hand cancel and they arrived safely but I took a gamble "hoping" my wax seals arrived intact.