The Ossuary of San Bernardino alle OssaRegular price $40.00
Inspiration: The Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa. A short walk from the Duomo, Milan's most famous cathedral, is the Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa. It is most notable for its ossuary, a small chapel on the side of the church filled from top to bottom with artfully arranged skeletal remains dating back to the 13th century. It can be a bit tricky to find but once you find yourself inside the church, take an immediate right into a dark, narrow hallway that will lead you directly into the ossuary.
Our exclusive hand marbled paper is set into a frame of gold wax like a petite work of original artwork. Each seal is ready to adorn your envelopes, party favors, paper crafts, and more.
- Set of 8 round wax seals.
- Seals measure approximately 3/4" in diameter.
- Self-adhesive backing. Press firmly to adhere.
- Each wax seal is individually handmade so there will be variations in pattern, shape, and texture making each seal a one-of-a-kind. All seals are crafted from the same sheet of marbled paper but you may receive seals different than those shown.
- For more on our extensive marbling process, read this.